Tegwyn H. Brickhouse, D.D.S., Ph.D.
Associate professor, chair and research director
- Ph.D. in Epidemiology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2002
- Certificate in Pediatric Dentistry, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2002
- Certificate in Dental Public Health, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2002
- D.D.S., University of Nebraska, 1996
- American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
Dr. Brickhouse earned her dental degree from the University of Nebraska Medical Center and received her pediatric dentistry training at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. She also earned a Ph.D. in Epidemiology and completed a Dental Public Health residency at UNC. Before coming to VCU, Dr. Brickhouse was section head of pediatric dentistry in the Department of Oral Medicine at Carolinas Medical Center in Charlotte, N.C.